10 Outside the (Subscription) Box Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Him and Her
February 5, 2018 by Stanley Coupons
Valentine's Day gift giving doesn't need to be stressful or difficult. The rising popularity of subscription boxes for men and women make Valentine's Day gift ideas easy to come by. All you need to know, is what your loved one is interested in. Simple!
Check out these 10 ideas for Valentine's Day subscription box gifts for both him and her this year.
5 Subscription Box Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Her
- FabFitFun: FabFitFun is all about wellness, fashion, beauty and fitness. FabFitFun boxes ship every 3 months with a selection of specially curated products ranging from clothes to masks to workout bags, just to name a few. The FabFitFun box ships right to your girlfriend or wife's door for only $49.99 per box!
- VINEBOX: Does your loved one like wine? Of course they do, who doesn't? VINEBOX is a wine-based subscription box that sends customers three specially picked wines every month. Choose between white, red or both types of wine for your subscription, starting at just $29 per month.
- ScentBird: Show your lady you really pay attention by having a new scent delivered to her door every month. ScentBird will ship her a brand name perfume each month starting at just $14.94 per month. And don't worry about hoping she'll like it: she can pick her scent each month before it ships!
- Deck of Scarlet: If your partner is into makeup, Deck of Scarlet is a great beauty subscription box to consider as a Valentine's Day gift this year. Deck of Scarlet ships a new palette every other month for only $29.95 per box, allowing her to collect and use them as she wants!
- HelloFresh: HelloFresh is a subscription box both men and women can get a lot out of. Have fresh ingredients shipped right to your door each week, including easy-to-follow recipes that will have you making gourmet dishes in no time. Vegetarian options are also available. Plans start at $9.99 per serving.
5 Subscription Box Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Him
- Loot Crate: For the gamer or movie buff in your life, the Loot Crate subscription box might just be the best Valentine's Day gift he's ever received. Select the box you want from Gaming, Pop Culture, Film & TV, or the Apparel Crate. Loot Crate subscriptions start at just $15.99 per month, and ship with collectible items any nerd will love!
- Trendy Butler: Does your loved one love clothes? Or maybe could use a little help dressing for special occasions? Trendy Butler subscription boxes for men ship with hand picked outfits guaranteed to upgrade wardrobes and have your man looking particularly cleaned up. Boxes start at $65 per box with up to $150 worth of gear!
- Gentleman's Box: The Gentleman's Box is all about the finer things. Including accessories like socks and ties and grooming materials, the Gentleman's Box is a great way to upgrade any man's daily look. Boxes vary and you can even subscribe for simple things like the Sock of the Month for $12 per month. The Classic Subscription starts at $25 per month.
- Lucky Tackle Box: If your partner is a fisherman, the Lucky Tackle Box is just for him. Each month, the Lucky Tackle Box ships with new fishing gear he'll love adding to his collection. Sign up for the #1 rated bass box starting at just $15 per month!
- Bespoke Post: Bespoke Post is a truly unique subscription box for men that may just spark a new hobby. Each month, Bespoke Post puts together boxes of gear, advice and new skills. Past boxes include a coffee brew kit, with kettle, filter, beans and more, or the cocktail-aging kit. At $45 per box, Bespoke Post is a great outside the box Valentine's Day gift idea for him!