5 Cubcoats for Kids for a Stylish First Day of School
August 2, 2019 by Tiffany Douglas
Summer is coming to a close and that means school is about to be back in session for students of all ages. For younger students though, particularly those in elementary school, one new brand is making it especially fun to use clothes as an expressive outlet.
Meet Cubcoats. Cubcoats are a 2-in-1 toy and hoodie combo that comes in a variety of colors and themes. They start as a small stuffed animal or character and can be unzipped and unfurled to then be used as a cozy hoodie! One look at Cubcoats and it’s easy to see why kids are going crazy over them. Cubcoats are recommended for children ages 2-10.
For back to school shopping season this year, we highly recommend looking into Cubcoats as a way to help your littlun develop their own style. Here are our 5 favorites!
5 Popular Cubcoats for Back to School
1. Kali the Kitty: For little girls, Kali the Kitty is the ultimate in companionship. Fluffy, cute and slightly pink, Kali will quickly become your child’s essential partner. Like all other Cubcoats hoodies for kids, Kali the Kitty is made with pre-shrunk cotton and is guaranteed safe for children. Kali the Kitty is can be purchased for $45.
2. Bob the Minion: “Despicable Me” is one of the most popular animated movies in recent history and that easily puts one of the franchises’ most recognizable characters on our top 5 list. Bob the Minion is for the mischief-maker, the funny guy, the bad boy... you get the picture. This Bob the Minion Cubcoats is $50.
3. Tomo the Tiger: Get ready to pounce into the new school year with the Tomo the Tiger Cubcoat, perfect for the active young boy (or girl!). Just like the other Cubcoats on this list, if your child doesn’t absolutely love it, you’re guaranteed your money back. Tomo the Tiger costs $45.
4. Spider-Man: Is that a superhero sitting attentively in the front row of math class? Nope! That’s just your child, being studious and stylish at the same time. One of Marvel’s most popular superheroes comes to life with this Cubcoat collaboration that any kid is sure to love. Spider-Man and all other Cubcoats are machine washable! This Cubcoat will cost you $50.
5. Pimm the Puppy: What child doesn’t love playing with puppies? Pimm the Puppy is one of the few monochromatic options available from Cubcoats and certainly one of the cutest. Purchase Pimm the Puppy for your child for just $45.
All of these awesome hoodie options for kids have us wondering... where are the Cubcoats for adults?